Kernel for Exchange Recovery Software
Facing the problem of Exchange server corruption? Exchange recovery software is a sure shot solution to the problem of corruption and EDB damage. The Exchange Database Recovery tool is an efficient tool for EDB repair incorporated with features which accurately repair Exchange database files (EDB and STM) files. Since, Exchange server recovery software is enriched with multiple features it easily recovers email data from damaged or corrupt EDB database and thereafter saves it in Exchange user mailboxes or a PST file. Moreover, its powerful algorithms allow the user to save the EDB data in the form of PST files as soon as it is recovered. Thereafter, the PST files can easily be viewed in MS Outlook.
Exchange recovery tool, by its flawless capability of EDB recovery cease issues such as Exchange dirty shutdown situations and meeting Exchange clean shutdown states. This result-oriented and self-descriptive tool allows you to recover user mailboxes and many important e-mails from damaged EDB files. Once the EDB file is repaired, you can easily build the new database using the recovered data and then mount it to MS Exchange Server. When using this software to repair your corrupt EDB files, feel ensured regarding the preservation of the data integrity.
As soon as the software recovers the EDB file data, it creates a Verify.bat file that enables the administrator to verify success of recovery process.
The permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes and emails from folders of mailbox can be easily recovered by performing Exchange 2007 mailbox recovery using this software. After the data is recovered, it appears in RED color so that can be easily identified by the user. The Exchange server recovery software also offers three robust Exchange recovery modes to scan the inaccessible, corrupt or damaged EDB files which are:
Standard Scan - It is the fastest mode that repairs EDB database, recover mailbox items and save to Outlook .PST files.
Advanced Scan - It is slower than the first mode but it thoroughly scans the severely damaged or corrupt EDB database and recovers Exchange mailboxes and saves them into Outlook .PST files.
- Resolves checksum errors.
- Resolves Exchange dirty shutdown issues .
- Repairs large .EDB and .STM files.
- Repairs and recovers data from Priv1.edb.
- Converts .EDB to .PST/Exchange User mailboxes.
- Rebuilds EDB database with recovered data.
- Two powerful recovery modes namely Standard scan and Advanced scan.
- Advanced Settings options to optimize recovery process.
- Recovers permanently deleted data (displayed in RED).
- Recovers emails along with attachments, images, notes, calendar, journals, tasks and appointments.
- Preserves data integrity.
- Compatible to all MS Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2013.
- The recovered individual Exchange inbox items can be saved in .MSG and .EML format.
- Inbuilt option to migrate the recovered EDB files directly to the live Exchange Server or Office 365 mailboxes.
- Supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.
Exchange recovery software supports recovery of data from MS Exchange Server5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. In addition to this, the software supports Windows operating system are Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2002, 2000 ( 32bit/ 64bit ) and Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 ( 32bit/ 64bit ) and compatible MS Outlook versions are MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98 & 97.
MS Exchange Server tool comes with a free demo version so that the users can check its working, capabilities and be ensured of its features. The free evaluation version allows you to experience the user interface and accuracy of the software. Exchange Server Recovery tool allows you to recover all the data from corrupt EDB database but limits you from saving everything. User can only save first 25 items per folder in trial version. In order to save the recovered data, you need to purchase the full version of exchange 2007 mailbox recovery tool.
My whole Exchange Database got corrupt. I tried every troubleshooting method but the complete database loss was too grave an error to be repaired. I even tried many recovery software programs...David Samuel